Published on February 20, 2017
Model United Nations, also known as MUN, is an actual simulation of the United Nations.
Published on February 16, 2017
Early bid fees (registration until 15 of April)
Apply For Conference
Published on February 16, 2017
When you apply, you declare your full reception of all the rules you can find here: Terms and conditions, and should read carefully before applying. Keep in mind that you will have to sign it at a check in before a conference.
How To Register
Published on February 15, 2017
First step to register for the conference is to fill delegate registration form
Published on February 14, 2017
Ivane Javakhishvili State University also known as Tbilisi State University. This is the place, where our conference will be held.
Travel and Visa Information
********* Every country not in the excel list needs a visa
********* whoever gets an ordinary visa can apply through visa-portal. If there is no Embassy in their country or they want another type of visa (e.g. special) they need to apply themselves.
********* Additional information to VISA FREE FILE (Excel)
Other Conditions for exemption from Georgian Visa:
PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING A GEORGIAN VISA
1. E-visa Portal – It is the easiest way to get a C category(ordinary visa) after filling all the necessary information, a confirmation email will be sent to make sure that the email is real and parties agree on the terms of payment of the state duty. The latter has to confirmed within an hour and the state duty must be paid within five hours after confirmation.
Decision making process, in case of an ordinary visa submitted through E-visa portal, takes 5 working days. Without any exceptions.
2. Ordinary way of getting visa in the embassy – Any alien can get any type of visa, no special procedures. All the necessary documents are (also indicated on the website) :
1. Fully completed visa application form;
3. Passport-size photo according to ICAO standards;
4. Receipt of payment consular fee ;
5. Invitation letter - should be submitted only if it is required by the visa issuing authority.
**** in case a person with representative powers submits the papers, the document evidencing such representative powers must be presented to the visa issuing authority.
**** some additional document can be required by the authorities while submitting the papers.
Decision making process takes 10 working days.
If any delegate/official does not know whether they need a visa to enter Georgia, or not, or if there is an Embassy in the first place, they should proceed to this link and follow the steps required: visaInformation
FEE AND FEE WAIVERS:
Persons applying for ordinary visas in our case will receive either a C1 category visa – people arriving in Georgia for Touristic purposes, or a C3 visa – business meetings and negotiations; participants of scientific workshops, conferences or other research, pedagogical, cultural or sports events;
Generally, this service costs 20 USD, but in different embassies these costs can be waived in different ways (according to the policies in place).